Field maintenance and repair service, Online support
ARM Cortex-A7 528MHz
Touch Screen Type:
Not Touch Screen
Hard Disk Capacity:
DDR (RAM)512 MB EMMC (Flash)8 GB
ISO14443 A & B part 1 4, ISO18092
32-bit ARM Cortex-A7 1GHz
Mifare Classic Protocols, T=CL, FeliCa
Smart Card Read /Write:
Up to 424 kbps
Up to 50 mm
160*80 dot-matrix LCD display with backlight, 4.3 inch
1000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
General Packing For Linux 3.0 System Bus Validator UHF RFID Card Reader with QR Code P18-L2
1 - 50
51 - 100
To be negotiated
Linux 3.0 System Bus Validator UHF RFID Card Reader with QR Code P18-L2
1. The P18-L2 Bus Validator supports all smart cards compliant to ISO14443 Type A & B, Mifare Classic, DESFire, Felice, built-in the embedded powerful 32bit ARM Cortex-A7 1 GHzprocessor. There are 4 SAM sockets for holding Purchase SAM to ensure the security and integrity of the transactions.
2. With the integrated smart card readers, graphical LCD, audio and LED indicators, P18-L2 Bus Validator is perfectly suitable for various types of automatic fare collection systems, e.g. for buses, trams and other transportation means. With GPS features, the P18 enables you to locate the vehicle and set fare flexibly with reference to distance.
3. With the barcode scanner built-in, the P18 can support multiple cashless payment methods. Besides, the P18-L2 can support bank card payment by EMV certificate.
1. 32-bit ARM Cortex-A7 528 MHz
Ø 512 MB DDR
Ø 8 GB EMMC
Ø External 64 MB SPI Flash
Ø 8 KB FRAM
2. Linux 3.0 OS
3. 160×80dot matrix LCD display with backlight
Ø 4.3 inch
4. 4 LED Status Indicators
5. 2 function keys
6. Support power switch
7. Built-in buzzer
8. Built-in audio speaker
9. Contactless smart card interface
Ø ISO 14443-Compliant, Type A & B Standard, parts 1 to 4, T=CL protocol
1.What is your business scope? We have been in PC/POS/Mobile Payment product & Solution for 10 years. We can provide OEM / ODM customized service
according to our customers’ various application and demands.
2.What is your mode of payment? T/T, PAYPAL, Western Union, L/C, Trade Assurance, Credit Card, Cash, MoneyGram, D/P, D/A etc.
3.When will you delivery the goods? Sample: 2-7 days; Quantity order: 7-30 days upon deposit received; Customized Product: according to the contract delivery time.
4.Would you provide SDK for me? Yes, We offer free SDK if you order sample. All the contents in a CD ROM with sample together.
5.What is the FOB price and CIF price In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis. For CIF price, I will check the cost from our shipping agent and recommend to you.
6.How can you guarantee the quality? We have well-trained and professional workers and strict QC system in each production link. And each product has to be 100% inspected before shipment.
7.How can you guarantee the exclusive sale for OEM & ODM service? Product mould contract, non-disclosure agreement, exclusive sale agreement will be signed before starting the OEM & ODM project.
8.What the after sale service? a. Our all products will provide 12 months warranty; b. Enough stock spare parts for guarantee; c. Professional engineers provide 7*24 online service; If required, our engineers can provide local service in field; d. As for the returned failure products, we will fix it and return to the customers in one week after we received it;