Field installation, commissioning and training, Field maintenance and repair service, No after-sales service, Online support
32-bit ARM Cortex-A7 1GHz, 32-bit MCU ARM Cortex-M4 168 MHz
Touch Screen Type:
Not Touch Screen
5 x ISO7816 SAM Sockets; 2 x RS232 Interface
Bus Ticketing Validator
CE/FCC/RoHS/Contactless EMV Level 1
ISO14443 Type A & B, Mi fare
LCD Display+Speaker+Buzzer+LED Status Indicators
Real Time Clock+6-axis Motion Tracking device
2D Barcode scanner
10000 Unit/Units per Month Bus Tickets Payment Terminal Bus Validator P18
Packaging & Delivery
General Packing For Supports All Smart Cards & GPS Bus Tickets Payment Terminal Bus Validator P18-L2
1 pc/box; Box Size: 31*22*14 cm; Weight: 1.8 kg;
14 pcs/carton; Carton Size: 53*39*36 cm; Weight: 20kg;
1 - 10
To be negotiated
Supports All Smart Cards & GPS Bus Tickets Payment Terminal Bus Validator P18
1. The P18-S Bus Validator supports all smart cards compliant to ISO14443 Type A & B, Mifare, built-in the embedded powerful 32bit ARM Cortex-M4 processor. SpecialAnti-collision algorithm effectively prevents the collision conflict when the user has many contactlesscards put together, e.g. in his purse. There are 5SAM sockets for holding Purchase SAMs to ensure the security and integrity of thetransactions.
2. With the integrated smart card readers, graphical LCD, audio and LED indicators, P18 Bus Validator isperfectly suitable for various types of automatic fare collectionsystems, e.g. for buses, trams and othertransportation means. With GPS features, the P18 enables you to locate the vehicle and set fare flexibly with reference to distance.
3. With the barcode scanner built-in, the P18-S can support multiple cashless payment methods.
1. 32-bit MCU ARM Cortex-M4 168 MHz
Ø 800 KB Program Flash
Ø External 2 MB RAM
Ø External 5 MB Data Flash
2. 160×80dot matrix LCD display with backlight
3. 4 LED Status Indicators
4. 2 function keys
5. Built-in buzzer
6. Built-in audio speaker
7. Contactless SmartCard Reader Compliant with ISO 14443 and Mifare
8. Contactless smart card interface
Ø ISO 14443-Compliant, Type A & B Standard, parts 1 to 4, T=CL protocol
1.What is your business scope? We have been in PC/POS/Mobile Payment product & Solution for 10 years. We can provide OEM / ODM customized service
according to our customers’ various application and demands.
2.What is your mode of payment? T/T, PAYPAL, Western Union, L/C, Trade Assurance, Credit Card, Cash, MoneyGram, D/P, D/A etc.
3.When will you delivery the goods? Sample: 2-7 days; Quantity order: 7-30 days upon deposit received; Customized Product: according to the contract delivery time.
4.Would you provide SDK for me? Yes, We offer free SDK if you order sample. All the contents in a CD ROM with sample together.
5.What is the FOB price and CIF price In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis. For CIF price, I will check the cost from our shipping agent and recommend to you.
6.How can you guarantee the quality? We have well-trained and professional workers and strict QC system in each production link. And each product has to be 100% inspected before shipment.
7.How can you guarantee the exclusive sale for OEM & ODM service? Product mould contract, non-disclosure agreement, exclusive sale agreement will be signed before starting the OEM & ODM project.
8.What the after sale service? a. Our all products will provide 12 months warranty; b. Enough stock spare parts for guarantee; c. Professional engineers provide 7*24 online service; If required, our engineers can provide local service in field; d. As for the returned failure products, we will fix it and return to the customers in one week after we received it;