ACR1281-C8 Contactless Smart Card Reader is a compact and cost-effective smart card contactless reader and writer. Developed based on the 13.56 MHz contactless (RFID) technology, it supports Mifare® and ISO 14443 A and B cards.
ACR1281-C8 has a proximity operating distance of up to 5 cm, depending on the type of contactless tag in use. The versatile reader is also available in module form, as well as in both USB and Serial interfaces, allowing the device to be easily integrated into the PC environment and other systems. The compact design of ACR1281-C8 makes installation quick and handy in any location, making it an ideal tool for a broad range of applications, including public transport terminal, physical and logical access control, and even vending machines.
1. USB PnP or serial RS232 interface (Also available in RS485 upon request)
2. Read and write functionality
3. Built-in antenna for contactless tag access, with card reading distance of up to 50 mm
4. Supports major contactless smart cards conforming to ISO 14443 Type A and B in the market
5. Supports Mifare cards, including new Mifare ULTRALIGHT and Mifare Plus SL1 (4 Byte UID) and SL3
6. Built-in anti-collision feature (at least 1 card is detected when multiple cards are presented)
7. Selective card polling capability (especially useful when multiple cards are presented)
8. Operation LED
10. OEM PCBA module version (Upon request)
120 mm (L) x 73 mm (W) x 20 mm (H)
USB Full Speed or RS232 (Serial)
>= 50 mm
Regulated 5V DC
ISO14443 Type A and B
CE, FCC, ROHS Compliant, OFTA
Win 98, Win ME, Win 2000, Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7, Win Server 2003, Win Server 2008 Win XP x64, Win Vista x64, Win 7 x64, Win Server 2003 x64, Win Server 2008 x64, Win Server 2008 R2 x64 Linux
1. Public transportation terminals
2. Automatic fare collection
3. Vending machines
4. Physical access control
5. Logical access control
6. Time and attendance
7. Contactless public phones
Auto ID Products
Our Factory-Auto ID
1.What is your business scope? We have been in PC/POS/Mobile Payment product & Solution for 10 years. We can provide OEM / ODM customized service
according to our customers’ various application and demands.
2.What is your mode of payment? T/T, PAYPAL, Western Union, L/C, Trade Assurance, Credit Card, Cash, MoneyGram, D/P, D/A etc.
3.When will you delivery the goods? Sample: 2-7 days; Quantity order: 7-30 days upon deposit received; Customized Product: according to the contract delivery time.
4.Would you provide SDK for me? Yes, We offer free SDK if you order sample. All the contents in a CD ROM with sample together.
5.What is the FOB price and CIF price In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis. For CIF price, I will check the cost from our shipping agent and recommend to you.
6.How can you guarantee the quality? We have well-trained and professional workers and strict QC system in each production link. And each product has to be 100% inspected before shipment.
7.How can you guarantee the exclusive sale for OEM & ODM service? Product mould contract, non-disclosure agreement, exclusive sale agreement will be signed before starting the OEM & ODM project.
8.What the after sale service? a. Our all products will provide 12 months warranty; b. Enough stock spare parts for guarantee; c. Professional engineers provide 7*24 online service; If required, our engineers can provide local service in field; d. As for the returned failure products, we will fix it and return to the customers in one week after we received it;